George earned his Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego, CA. He started his healthcare journey in 1999, first as a Personal Trainer and Massage Therapist, later as an Asian Bodyworker, Holistic Health Practitioner and Nutritionist.
George works with populations that present with mixed clinical conditions such as autoimmune, digestive, neurological, orthopedic, psychological and reproductive conditions. He utilizes Neoclassical and Shen-Hammer pulse diagnosis, Master Tung’s acupuncture system, sports acupuncture, nutrition and corrective exercise to improve patient health.
George has participated in endurance running, swimming and cycling; hypertrophy training; Qi Gong and Tai Chi. His current passion is Capoeira, a Brazilian martial art that encompasses self-defense, acrobatics, music, and culture. When he’s not training, he’s learning, lifting something heavy, catching a movie or hanging out with his pup.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine – Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine – AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
- Diplomate in Oriental Medicine – National Certification for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist – Texas & California
- Licensed Massage Therapist – Texas Department of State Health Services
- Certified Applied Clinical Nutritionist – Texas Chiropractic College
- Certified Consumer Nutritionist – San Diego Mesa College
- Certified Fitness Specialist – San Diego Mesa College
- Certified Holistic Health Practitioner – Mueller College SD, CA
- Texas Association for ACupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Former AFAA, AOBTA, IDEA, IFPA, ISSA, NASM