There is no better time than now to practice self-care and body detoxification. Throughout history cultures chose to participate in a ‘cleanse’ to welcome the New Year and to transition smoothly from season to season.
Good nutrition and physical activity continue to decline, while environmental toxicity is on the rise. Processed foods such as sugar, high fructose corn syrup, gluten, trans fats, dairy and soy can all rob the body of nutrients.
Chemical contaminants are part of our environment. These include endocrine disruptors in plastics, metal food cans, detergents, cosmetics, and pesticides; even pharmaceuticals are found in our drinking water.
This type of program supports and enhances all the organ systems involved in the body’s natural purification including the stomach, small intestine, large intestine, liver, kidneys and skin.
Benefits of the purification program:
- Improved circulation, sleep, mood & hormone function
- Reduced allergies, headaches & joint/muscle pain
- Improved overall appearance & youthful feel
- Healthier skin
- Improved digestion and elimination
- Weight loss
- Increased energy
- Enhanced overall health
- Encourages healthy food & lifestyle changes
- 2 Containers Standard Process (SP) Complete Dairy Free or Whey, 2 Bottles of SP Gastro Dietary Fiber or Whole Food Fiber, 1 Bottle of SP Cleanse, 1 Bottle of SP Green Foods
- 1 Patient Guide
- Daily email support & communication
- Pre- and Post-Symptom Survey Form & Toxicity Questionnaire
Additional Support Available to Enhance Results
- Personal Training
- Standard Process (SP) Whey Pro Complete – extra protein for active people & convalescents
- SP Tuna Omega-3 Oil (perles) – pure, non-pasteurized fish oil
- SP Antronex – headaches from detoxification
- Medi Herb (MH) Gymnema – helps balance blood sugar
- Additional liver, kidney, gall bladder, digestive & chelation support as needed
Lifestyle and Exercise changes are important to your success and longevity. Moderate intensity exercise such as walking, tai chi, yoga and swimming are encouraged.
I also encourage you to engage family members, friends or your partner in this program, as their support is invaluable. If you live out of the Austin area, I am available for phone consultations and can mail a custom Purification Kit to you.
For more info about how holistic living through Acupuncture, Oriental Medicine, Exercise and Functional Nutrition can help optimize your health, contact George Tabares L.Ac. at 619.723.6705 or George@TabaresActiveHealth.com
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.